OK, Inc. has formed a community partnership to educate, train, and offer networking opportunities for the youth-serving community organizations. When families break down or fail to form in the first place, problems result that adversely affect everyone: the nation, communities, individuals, but most profoundly children. The community partnership has identified four risk behaviors that affect youth: alcohol, drugs, sexual activity, and violence (bullying, dating abuse, and gangs). The community partners are working together to help youth avoid these identified risk behaviors that most commonly prevent them from graduating from high school and reaching their fullest potential.
I have grown as a supervisor in my job as well as in my personal life as a result of these shared experiences. Our work on behalf of youth has been greatly enhanced. Mary Beth Cook (Supervisor for the Mahoning County Child Support Agency)
- Alliance for Healthy Youth
- Boys & Girls Club of Youngstown
- Cleveland Pregnancy Center
- Compass Family & Community Services
- Laura’s Home
- Mahoning County Child Support Enforcement Division
- Mahoning County Children Services
- Mahoning County Juvenile Justice Center
- Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic
- New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center, LLC
- No Limit Leaders
- OCCHA (Organizacion Civica y Cultural Hispana Americana, Inc.)
- Portage County Family and Community Services, Inc.
- Robby’s Voice
- Shelter Care
- The Ridge Project
- Trumbull County Children Services
- Warriors Inc.
Operation Keepsake, Inc.™ has broad community support from:
- U.S. Congressmen Tim Ryan, Bill Johnson, Jim Renacci, David Joyce, and Congresswoman Marcia Fudge
- U.S. Senator Rob Portman
- Ohio State Representatives Michele Lepore-Hagan and Ron Gerberry
- Ohio State Senator Joe Schiavoni
- Youngstown Mayor John McNally
- Mahoning County Juvenile Judge Theresa Dellick
- Amel Sweis-Haddad PsyD (child psychologist)
- Mary Malek Ph.D.