OK, Inc. has served youth, parents, teachers, and community partners for over 25 years. Currently, OK, Inc. provides programming to more than 20,000 middle and high school students annually.
We have always maintained an “invitation only” policy when serving schools. This policy has led to tremendous support in each school that we serve.
If we are not currently in your school and you would like us to come, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-486-0602.
In addition to serving over 130 schools, OK, Inc. has formed a community partnership to educate, train, and offer networking opportunities for the youth-serving community organizations. When families break down or fail to form in the first place, problems result that adversely affect everyone: the nation, communities, individuals, but most profoundly children. The community partnership has identified four risk behaviors that affect youth: alcohol, drugs, sexual activity, and violence (bullying, dating abuse, and gangs). The community partners are working together to help youth avoid these identified risk behaviors that most commonly prevent them from graduating from high school and reaching their fullest potential.
- Alliance for Healthy Youth
- Boys & Girls Club of Youngstown
- Cleveland Pregnancy Center
- Compass Family & Community Services
- FBI Child Pornography Victim Assistance
- Laura’s Home
- Mahoning County Child Support Enforcement Division
- Mahoning County Children Services
- Mahoning County Juvenile Justice Center
- Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic
- New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center, LLC
- No Limit Leaders
- OCCHA (Organizacion Civica y Cultural Hispana Americana, Inc.)
- Portage County Family and Community Services, Inc.
- Robby’s Voice
- Shelter Care
- The Ridge Project
- Trumbull County Children Services
- Warriors Inc.